Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV takes your privacy seriously. Personal data that has been obtained is processed in accordance with the prevailing privacy legislation, under the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal data is only processed in the manner described in our Privacy Statement, which you can find on our website.
This statement is related to the processing of data and prospects for marketing purposes as well as the processing of personal data. This policy reveals how Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV (RTC) obtains personal data, which personal data RTC processes and for which purposes, and which rights you can exercise under the General Data Protection Regulation.
This privacy statement is meant for all persons whose personal data are processed by RTC for contact purposes. Such persons may include:
- Clients & Partners of RTC;
- Other (potential) stakeholders of RTC.
2. Why and how we acquire your data
RTC obtains your personal data from:
- You personally
- You furnished your personal data to RTC via email or apps on your mobile phone;
- You furnished your contact details verbally or via business cards during introductory meetings, events, congresses, etc.
- Public sources
- Stakeholders of RTC that you are currently involved with.
3. Why and how we process your personal data
RTC processes your personal data on the basis of:
- The legitimate interest of RTC, including maintaining our (client, partner & stakeholder) network, sending you invitations and newsletters, in order to share our activities with our stakeholders and to keep our network updated (which include clients, persons who have subscribed to newsletters and invitations from RTC and other potential stakeholders).
The personal data which RTC processes includes: name (including your initials), address (business and private), position of profession, company or organisation, title(s), email addresses, telephone number, mobile number, gender, link to your LinkedIn page, click behaviour and previously sent newsletters and invitations to events that we have sent you.
- The purpose of our processing data include: contact you, sending you (digital) notices, facilitating your attending our events, keeping your personal data up to date and analysing our (digital) notices.
4. Retention period
Your personal data is processed up until the moment that you inform RTC that you no longer wish to receive any digital notices and RTC stops sending you newsletters, invitations to events or other digital mailings.
Your personal data will be erased if:
- if you wish that your personal data will be erased by RTC.
5. Your rights
At the end of each digital bulk mailing that you receive from Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV, you can always change your mailing preferences via the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘subscribe’ link. In addition, you are entitled to request Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV to allow you to inspect your personal data and/or to correct it, to make additions, to erase it or to hide it, and/or to restrict it, and/or to provide your personal data in a structured, standard and machine-readable format. Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV registers all large mailing activities in a processing register. You are entitled to object to this processing.
You can address any request in that regard to Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
6. Your personal data and third parties
Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV does not share your personal data with third parties for commercial gain. It may organise an activity with another party. In that case, only relevant contact details are shared as far as organising the activity requires.
7. Protection of your personal data
Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV takes appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
8. Changes to this privacy statement
Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV reserves the right and is entitled to change this privacy statement at any time and for any reason whatsoever. It goes without saying that we will remain within the limits of the privacy regulations. The most recent version of our privacy statement is available on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your personal data, you can address these to Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV, P.O. Box 352, 2501 CJ The Hague, or you can contact us via email@example.com.
Questions or comments for the Data Protection Officer of Rabbani Trading and Consulting BV can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
May 1, 2018, The Hague, The Netherlands